As the medical world and technology progresses, the BTHC Foundation would like to see the education continue in our Health Care professionals at BTHC.
To assist staff with continuing education needs.
The Foundation supports endeavors of staff maintaining current education; in keeping with best standards of practice for patient care. The Foundation has allocated funding to sponsor staff within BTHC for continuing education needs that fall under the given criteria.
- All other funding options must be pursued first, e.g. Union,fund, Professional Associations.
- Courses for educational requests must pertain to area of work at BTHC.
- The Foundation will not be responsible to pay hours of work, mileage, meals, accommodation or other miscellaneous incidentals.
- The Foundation will pay 75% of course costs only. Textbooks are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Staff must submit an education request form at least one month in advance of the course being offered.
- BTHC Foundation Education Fund Request Form must be completed and submitted to the Integrated Client Services Leader.
- The Integrated Client Services Leader will submit the application to the Foundation board for review and final approval.